My dream house...

 Im living in a confines of beautiful little house. in the past that was belong to my step father. I believe our little house is surrounding a little jungle. because of my step fathers, he had knowledge and passion about horticulture. With his excellent horticultural arrangements our little house is like a little paradise. My parents are not wealthy by any means, but they try to manage to keep our house looking sharp. In terms of how I feel and see I also want such a  beautiful small house for my future. I already have a dream  about such a little beautiful house to play with my children and teach them about the life journey  when I passed. Such as my parents. I want to be independent and freedom. I always  imagine such a beautiful memories in my future with my dream house.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Water

Uffizi gallery

Last meomry with covid