My Favourite Food
For many people, the history of their most favourite food takes source from their childhood. I am not an exception, and when I think about the most delicious and memorable food, I always remember caramel pudding that my grandmother used to cook for me when I was a child. She lived in a small town in wewagedara and together with grand father , we used to visit her several times a year for holidays. And every time our grandma was treating us with those amazing foods.
There is no child who does not like caramel pudding I guess, my grandma knew this so well, that is why she was glad to spend a full day in the kitchen cooking those caramel pudding in order to make us happy. It is hard to find the words to express the feelings I was experiencing when I used to receive a plate with those divine milk pudding topped with sweet honey . I used to think that I could eat not less than a dozen of them at once! They were so sweet, delicious and amazingly delicate!
I am not sure about the way she used to cook them, but I can say that the secret of the pudding was a special milk cream. Many years have passed, but every time I eat caramel pudding, sweet and blissful memories and feelings from my childhood come back to me
I feel myself like a little child again My Favourite Food .For many people, the history of their most favourite food takes source from their childhood. I am not an exception, and when I think about the most delicious and memorable food, I always remember caramel pudding that my grandmother used to cook for me when I was a child. She lived in a small town in wewagedara and together with grand father , we used to visit her several times a year for holidays. And every time our grandma was treating us with those amazing foods.
There is no child who does not like caramel pudding I guess, my grandma knew this so well, that is why she was glad to spend a full day in the kitchen cooking those caramel pudding in order to make us happy. It is hard to find the words to express the feelings I was experiencing when I used to receive a plate with those divine milk pudding topped with sweet honey . I used to think that I could eat not less than a dozen of them at once! They were so sweet, delicious and amazingly delicate!
I am not sure about the way she used to cook them, but I can say that the secret of the pudding was a special milk cream. Many years have passed, but every time I eat caramel pudding, sweet and blissful memories and feelings from my childhood come back to me.
I feel myself like a little child again
Ymy
ReplyDeleteYummy
ReplyDelete